Capstone | Done!

Well, that's it folks! The capstone is completely done!

I've proof-read the thing at least 6 times, made edits, added stuff, removed stuff, and kept myself from going overboard with the appendices! I printed it out, bound it, and submitted it! Woohoo!

Of course school isn't over for the semester, there are still projects for other classes that will keep me busy until May, but at least there is one thing off my plate :-) Since it is under CC licensing, as soon as I get a grade (and a diploma on hand), I will most likely post my fine work somewhere for people to use and add to it as they see fit :-)

Now all I have is:
1. term paper for Sociolinguistics class
2. eLearning project for INSDSG 616
3. a journal entry for my communications class
4. a presentation for my Sociolinguistics class

My Google starred items, things that I want to comment on is getting huge - I'll probably have to prune it before I can start commenting on it ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Facepalm (evaluation edition)

Discussion forums in MOOCs are counter-productive...well, sort of...

Latour: Third Source of Uncertainty - Objects have agency too!